Kenya & Tanzania Safari on a Budget
KENYA & TANZANIA SAFARI ON A BUDGET
BUDGET SAFARI IN TANZANIA & KENYA GROUP TOUR OVERVIEW
Need help in planning a budget group tour to Kenya & Tanzania? Looking for the best offer on Kenya & Tanzania safari on a budget? You are in the right place! At Bon Voyage Kenya, we firmly believe that there is nothing better than exploring the must-visit wildlife places in Kenya & Tanzania without burning a hole in the pocket. Therefore, we are pleased to offer you an exciting safari group tour at the most attractive price. Bon Voyage Safaris will help you take care of all your group needs. Catering to the needs of all the visitors, this Kenya & Tanzania safari on a budget in East Africa includes almost everything that our group tour has to offer. Come, experience, and feel the full circle of wildlife adventure for the best 9-day Kenya & Tanzania safari on a budget.
East Africa is an excellent destination for travelers on a shoestring budget. Bon Voyage Safaris offers budget travelers the best Kenya & Tanzania safari on a budget that includes low-cost accommodation, park entry fees, tour guide charges, small group joining 4x4 jeep tours, and a full meal plan in order to avoid unexpected out of pocket costs. Book a group tour in East Africa of like-minded tourists where you are assured of a great company during your trip at a nominal budget price.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR A LOW-COST SAFARI IN KENYA & TANZANIA?
The best time to visit Kenya & Tanzania for a low-cost safari is during the low seasons, from October through December. The long rains have cooled down but are still comfortable, the high season crowds have left the parks, safari prices drop, and changing fall foliage provides a beautiful wildlife backdrop for a Kenya & Tanzania safari on a budget.
Generally, the low seasons are the most popular time to visit Kenya & Tanzania on a budget, but no matter when you choose to have a safari in Kenya & Tanzania there will be some benefits (perhaps cheaper camping facilities/accommodations and 4x4 safari transport services, fewer crowds) and some disadvantages (hot weather, fewer budget-friendly accommodation options).
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GO ON BUDGET SAFARI IN TANZANIA & KENYA?
If you are planning a Kenya & Tanzania safari on a budget, Bon Voyage Safaris is the right place to come to. Our Kenya and Tanzania safari tours budget packages are quite affordable for families with various incomes. The best thing is that a low-budget safari group tour doesn’t mean a lack of comfort or worse organization. With Bon Voyage Safaris, we take good care of every tour, regardless of its cost.
Budget travelers should plan on spending between $1,250 and $1,100, which includes a 4 x 4 transport service, shared accommodation, most meals, and budget-friendly activities. Sojourning across the Masai Mara National Reserve, Serengeti National Park, and Ngorongoro Crater, this Kenya & Tanzania safari on a budget package brings you many group safari adventures under a low-cost roof.
KENYA & TANZANIA SAFARI: HOW TO PLAN A BUDGET-FRIENDLY TRIP
East Africa is famous for its game reserves located at the Serengeti Park and Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania and Masai Mara in Kenya, and for smart safari travelers, it’s also budget-friendly! Planning your Kenya & Tanzania safari on a budget is fun and easy, and even if you’re on a tight budget, you can spend time in major wildlife attraction places, enjoy the outdoors, and experience the unique Maasai culture. The good news is that you don't have to shell out a massive pile of money after all, and visiting both Kenya & Tanzania can be quite affordable.
Camping in both Kenya & Tanzania is extremely budget-friendly, and there is a variety of locations with tented camps for budget travelers all around East Africa. So, if you are really looking for the best Kenya & Tanzania safari on a budget, then you can use camping facilities. They are available in all the major game reserves like Masai Mara, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro Crater. We surely care for every individual by providing a variety of budget camping accommodation options to easily suit every individual’s preferences.
GREAT OFFERS OF TAKING ON A GROUP TOUR WITH BON VOYAGE SAFARIS
Choosing to have a safari tour alone can be pretty boring and sometimes annoying, but when having a safari in groups, your tour is likely to be more organized and interesting! What’s more, unlike a private tour, the group one is a more cost-effective solution suitable for individuals and families with various incomes. So, don’t miss your lucky chance to go on a budget safari Kenya Tanzania that won’t ruin your family budget. Book a group tour with Bon Voyage Safaris, and enjoy great offers on Kenya & Tanzania Safari on a Budget.
- Nairobi airport-hotel-airport transfers
- Park fees
- Accommodation with all meals on safari
- Game viewing drives in a 4x4 land cruiser jeep
- Bottled drinking water in tour vehicle
- The Flying Doctors Medical, Emergency & Rescue cover (For Private trips)
- Pick up and drop off at Nairobi airport or hotel
- Professional English Speaking Driver / Guides
- Flying Package Price Includes: Round-trip economy class airfare into Masai Mara, out of Nairobi Wilson Airport - 45-minute flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara.
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities & tips ($15 per day. Average industry practice)
OPTIONAL (EXTRAS) - ACTIVITIES TO DO ON A TOUR
- Hot air balloon safari ($450 per person)
- Night game drives ($120 per person)
- Masai village visit ($20 per person)
- Boat rides ($20 per person)
- Walk with the wild animals ($30 per person)
- 4x4 Wildlife Safari Jeep Tour
- African Safari Vacation Packages 2022
- Budget Fly Safari Masai Mara
- Budget Tours
- Fly-in Nairobi safari Masai Mara
- Group Kenya Tour Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Budget Safari offers
- Kenya & Tanzania Family Tours
- Kenya & Tanzania Safari on a Budget
- Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- Kenya Family Safari
- Kenya Tanzania Solo Tours
- Kenya Wildlife Safari Tours
- Masai Mara Fly-In Safari
- Masai Mara Safari
- Masai Mara Safari From Nairobi
- Unknown Type
- 10 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 10-DAY SAFARI IN KENYA AND TANZANIA
- 12-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 3-DAYS AMBOSELI SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 3-DAYS MASAI MARA SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 6 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 7 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 8-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 9 DAYS SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- FLY IN SAFARI MASAI MARA