Kenya & Tanzania Family Tours
KENYA & TANZANIA FAMILY TOURS OVERVIEW
Are you ready for an unforgettable family vacation? Do you have a passion for wildlife adventures, and you are worried about traveling with kids? Bon Voyage Kenya safaris park you that lifelong wildlife tour within East Africa. Take the whole family on an unforgettable Kenya & Tanzania safari with kids, a trip full of adventures, delicious cuisine, and remarkable landscapes. Let your kids delight in watching the wildlife they love. Be it giraffes, elephants, lions, or birds, there is always a place set to offer thrilling wildlife tours for all ages. Our team of experts will ensure your family and kids enjoy every bit of the Kenya & Tanzania safari with kids. Bountiful of wildlife adventures await you from the private family jeep tour, guided nature walk to the Masai Mara Balloon Safari.
WHY KENYA & TANZANIA ARE GREAT FOR AFRICAN SAFARI WITH KIDS
When you are planning an exciting African adventure with your family, the Kenya & Tanzania destination is an excellent choice for a safari with kids. These fantastic remote places will win your heart as well as the hearts of your children, regardless of their age, from the first seconds.
Undoubtedly, Kenya & Tanzania is a haven for families looking for an unforgettable time together. The stunning animal scenery offers the perfect backdrop for quality time with your loved ones, whether you choose to explore the great outdoors or tour East Africa’s amazing tourist attraction sites. What’s more, an experienced local guide can make your safari with kids not only entertaining but also educational. Thanks to his expert guidance and interesting comments, your family won’t have a single minute for boredom. As a result, you will have the best African safari with kids that you definitely deserve.
THINGS TO DO FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY ON AFRICAN SAFARI WITH KIDS
Some of the best memories in Kenya & Tanzania are made on family vacations with special time together. Book a tour to East Africa and introduce your children to sights, sounds, and wildlife scenery they won't find anywhere else. You can also teach your kids about feeding animals, nature walks, and local African cultures (Maasai, Akamba, and Kikuyu). There are so many kid-friendly spots in Kenya & Tanzania and once-in-a-lifetime experiences to choose from. Get close to nature or explore the Serengeti National Park on a private 4x4 jeep during a thrilling safari with kids – you can make great family memories anywhere.
Given that both Kenya and Tanzania have a common border, and one contiguous ecosystem, it is a matter of no surprise that there is so much to see and do here. Since there is something to suit the taste of almost everyone, private guided tours for families in East Africa are bound to be the most memorable ones. From guided nature walks to enjoying animal sightseeing, families will be able to find just the right activities.
On a Kenya & Tanzania safari with kids, you can discover Ngorongoro crater on foot; tour the Masai Mara National Reserve on a 4x4 family jeep, and go on a boat ride at Lake Manyara. There's the possibility of spotting baboons, black rhinos, and tree climbing lions, too! In a word, a Kenya and Tanzania safari with kids from Bon Voyage Safaris will leave plenty of sweet memories for every member of your family.
TOP 3 MUST-SEE PLACES FOR A KENYA TANZANIA SAFARI WITH KIDS
If you’re looking for a unique and unforgettable family holiday destination, Kenya & Tanzania safari with kids makes a great choice. Kenya & Tanzania are rightly famous for their jaw-dropping attractions. To begin with, it’s the Masai Mara National Reserve with its magnificent Mara River and picturesque Mara Triangle that grants visitors a magical wilderness experience. Secondly, it’s Ngorongoro Crater, which is called “the Garden of Eden” for its dazzling beauty and should necessarily be included in your safari with kids. Thirdly, it’s the Serengeti National Park famous for its spectacular wildebeest migration. Unquestionably, these three are truly captivating safari sights that offer beauty the whole family can enjoy.
KID-FRIENDLY EXPERT GUIDES
Our kid-friendly expert guides can turn your family trip into the best African safari with kids. They know the top Kenya & Tanzania's family tour attractions better than anyone: exactly which spot to stand to get the very best wildlife photograph; exactly what time to arrive at the wildlife parks to avoid the crowds. And they’ll take you to the very best locally-owned family-friendly hotels in East Africa, so you get a taste of local foods. We are waiting for your request to help you make the best choice and book the most affordable Kenya & Tanzania safari with kids customized according to your budget and personal requirements.
Our guides' focus on safety, kid-friendliness, and overall experience are intended to keep everyone’s interest levels at the best peak throughout the Kenya & Tanzania safari with kids.
- Nairobi airport-hotel-airport transfers
- Park fees
- Accommodation with all meals on safari
- Game viewing drives in a 4x4 land cruiser jeep
- Bottled drinking water in tour vehicle
- The Flying Doctors Medical, Emergency & Rescue cover (For Private trips)
- Pick up and drop off at Nairobi airport or hotel
- Professional English Speaking Driver / Guides
- Flying Package Price Includes: Round-trip economy class airfare into Masai Mara, out of Nairobi Wilson Airport - 45-minute flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara.
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities & tips ($15 per day. Average industry practice)
OPTIONAL (EXTRAS) - ACTIVITIES TO DO ON A TOUR
- Hot air balloon safari ($450 per person)
- Night game drives ($120 per person)
- Masai village visit ($20 per person)
- Boat rides ($20 per person)
- Walk with the wild animals ($30 per person)
- 4x4 Wildlife Safari Jeep Tour
- African Safari Vacation Packages 2022
- Budget Fly Safari Masai Mara
- Budget Tours
- Fly-in Nairobi safari Masai Mara
- Group Kenya Tour Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Budget Safari offers
- Kenya & Tanzania Family Tours
- Kenya & Tanzania Safari on a Budget
- Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- Kenya Family Safari
- Kenya Tanzania Solo Tours
- Kenya Wildlife Safari Tours
- Masai Mara Fly-In Safari
- Masai Mara Safari
- Masai Mara Safari From Nairobi
- Unknown Type
- 10 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 10-DAY SAFARI IN KENYA AND TANZANIA
- 12-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 3-DAYS AMBOSELI SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 3-DAYS MASAI MARA SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 6 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 7 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 8-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 9 DAYS SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- FLY IN SAFARI MASAI MARA