Masai Mara Fly-In Safari
MASAI MARA 3 DAY FLY-IN SAFARI KENYA – FLOAT WITH THE AFRICAN CLOUDS!
Have you ever dreamt of seeing Masai Mara from the bird’s-eye view? Do you fancy floating in the still air on a charter flight? Up higher than the goliath of trees of the Masai Mara National Reserve! We are here to fulfill your dreams! Bon Voyage Kenya Safaris offer the most affordable Masai Mara 3 Day flying safari packages and has something that you can enjoy with your entire family, small group, or with that special someone in your life. The 3 Day fly-in safari Kenya is the best way to see beautiful landscapes and Masai Mara wildlife from a substantial height, without spending loads like you do when taking a 4x4 jeep safari tickets.
Take the most affordable Masai Mara 3 Day flying safari and delight in the splendorous views of the gargantuan Big Five game among other wildlife in their natural abode. Bon Voyage Safaris offers once in a lifetime 2, 4, 5/6 people flying tours experience for everyone!
Private 4x4 Jeep drives and small group/family walking safaris in Masai Mara National Reserve are just some of the ways that budget travellers can use to wonder at the abundance of wildlife on the show. But the best way to experience it is by flying over the Masai Mara in on a private charter flight for the ultimate feeling of freedom. This is what you can expect on your Masai Mara 3 Day flying safari.
POPULAR 3 DAY FLY-IN SAFARI KENYA BUDGET TOUR PACKAGES
|Masai Mara 3 Day Flying Safari Packages||Accommodation||Pick up / Drop off Point||Price|
|3-Day Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Air Safari with 4x4 Jeep Tour||Masai Mara Sopa Lodge||Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi - Keekorok Airstrip||$799|
|3 Day Mara Serena Lodge Private Flying Safari Package||Mara Serena Lodge||Nairobi Wilson Airport - Maasai Mara Serena Airstrip||$999|
|3-Day Masai Mara Small Group Joining Safari Tours||Masai Mara Sopa Lodge||Nairobi Wilson Airport - Keekorok Airstrip||$750|
|3-Day Nairobi - Maasai Mara air safari packages||Fig Tree Camp||Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi - Ol Kiombo Airstrip||$800|
|3-Day African safari For Family Vacation to Masai Mara||Keekorok Lodge||Nairobi Wilson Airport - Keekorok Airstrip||$850|
3 DAY FLY-IN SAFARI KENYA BOOKINGS, PRICE DROP GUARANTEE, REDUCED DEPOSITS, AND MORE!
Looking for great deals on 3 days fly-in safari Kenya to Masai Mara? Always find the most affordable Masai Mara 3 Day flying safari for small groups/families to over 10 destinations in Masai Mara with fly-in safari Kenya budget tour packages!
Experience award-winning hospitality, friendly customer service, and peace of mind on your next 3-day fly-in safari Kenya Budget tours vacation with Bon Voyage Kenya Safaris.
Book this quick-and-easy round-trip Masai Mara 3 Day flight package from Nairobi to Masai Mara. Fly over the grassy plains and rolling hills, and make a splashy ending in Masai Mara’s preserved savannah wilderness. Enjoy free time in Masai Mara, before returning on a third-day flight back to downtown Nairobi. Bonus: A 4x4 game drive and park entry fee to the Masai Mara National Reserve is included, making Masai Mara 3 Day fly-in safari experience even more pleasant.
WHAT 3 DAY FLY-IN SAFARI KENYA PACKAGE INCLUDE
Do you want to take a balloon safari in Kenya but are afraid that it might be a bit dangerous? Forget your worries with the Masai Mara 3 Day flying safari from Bon Voyage Safaris! We are an experienced team of reliable professionals whose primary purpose is the complete security of our customers. Our flights are of the top quality, and all the equipment is carefully checked by highly-trained specialists before every fly-in safari Kenya. Our Masai Mara 3 Day flying safari pilots are knowledgeable and skilled pros who have spent a good deal of their lives in the air. With Bon Voyage Safaris, you are sure to get the safest Masai Mara 3 Day flying safari and enjoy your flight experience from start to finish.
3 PLACES FOR HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE IN MASAI MARA
The great emphasis during the 3 Days Masai Mara Balloon safari lies on Masai Mara wildlife. With our unique balloon safari Kenya Masai Mara, you’ll see hundreds of rare mammals, amphibians, reptiles alongside the birds. We focus on a perfect 3-day fly-in Safari Kenya destinations in the Masai Mara National Reserve. Our balloon safari in Kenya follows the most picturesque and breathtaking route. It includes Masai Mara Wildlife Triangle with its endless plains, full of grazing animals, and numerous volcanic hills; Eastern Wildlife Conservancies, which are protected, ecological havens for multiple wildlife species; and Oloololo Wildebeest Escarpment with fascinating grasslands inhabited by klipspringers, wildebeests, and other kinds of African antelopes.
Choose to fly high with our Masai Mara balloon safari packages for best wildlife views, including remote wildlife areas in Masai Mara with no access to roads for an unforgettable hot air balloon ride. With Bon Voyage Safaris, you’ll spend an extraordinary 3 days for iconic aerial views of the big 5 animals (elephant, leopard, rhino, and lion), and wildebeest migration with expert pilot guides. All our Masai Mara balloon safari pilots have thousands of hours of flying experience.
THE MASAI MARA 3 DAY FLIGHT EXPERIENCE
Masai Mara 3 Day flying safari will grant you unprecedented and memorable flight experience. Undeniably, it’s impossible to describe all feelings and emotions evoked by a 3-day fly-in safari Kenya, with words. Nonetheless, we’ll try our very best to draw at least an overall picture.
Fly into the heart of Masai Mara to begin your personal 3-day fly-in safari Kenya budget tour vacation! From Nairobi Wilson Airport, take up your flight then explore this preserved savannah wilderness area at your leisure. See the Great Migration of thousands of wildebeest and zebra, Big five game animals, and resident birds of Masai Mara before landing at Keekorok Airstrip.
Get behind the pilots' seat and see Masai Mara how it was meant to be seen. From Mara River down to Mara Triangle, you'll be the captain of your very own 3 Day flying safari Kenya budget tour package!
WHAT'S INCLUDED – MASAI MARA 3 DAYS FLY-IN SAFARI KENYA BUDGET TOUR PACKAGES
Book a 3 Day fly-in safari Kenya budget tour to get a gorgeous bird's eye view of your favorite landscapes in Masai Mara.
- Round-trip economy class airfare into Masai Mara, out of Nairobi Wilson Airport.
- 4x4 Game drives and park entry fee to Masai Mara
- 2 night in Masai Mara at Mara Sarena Lodge or similar
- 2 nights in your choice of B&B's throughout Masai Mara
- Breakfast Daily
- Choose from several morning departure times from Nairobi
GREAT WAYS TO EXPLORE MASAI MARA ON A BUDGET WITH EASE!
Enjoy aerial views of Masai Mara's southern region on this short 45-minute flight from Nairobi.
- Arrive in Masai Mara, Keekorok Airstrip - the gateway to Maasai Mara National Reserve!
- From Masai Mara airstrip, make your way to Mara Triangle, Masai Mara's preserved savannah wilderness by the grassy plains that's famous for its Big 5 game animals the lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and African buffalo.
- Make sure your camera is charged as you reach the Migration paths of Masai Mara. Take lots of pictures standing by the majestic landscape.
- See traditional Maasai life in motion in Masai Mara, and don't forget to buy a Maasai Shuka before you depart Masai Mara.
- Capture bird’s-eye views of the Mara River and Mara Triangle.
3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GO ON A AFFORDABLE MASAI MARA FLYING SAFARI
Still don’t know whether you should try our affordable Masai Mara safari Kenya Masai Mara? Here are three convincing reasons to book it right away!
1. Best Wildlife Views and Photography in Remote Masai Mara Animal Places
Looking for the best Masai Mara balloon safari in Kenya for families and small groups? Take this exclusive fly-in safari Kenya packages from Bon Voyage Safaris! Our Balloon safari pilots will take you through the remote Masai Mara wildlife places that can not be accessed by roads for best wildlife views and wildlife photography.
2. Masai Mara Group Joining Balloon Safari
Don’t you have like-minded people to share the unique experience of the Masai Mara balloon safari with? It’s not a problem! Take a look at a wide variety of exceptional French-speaking, English-speaking or Spanish-speaking fly-in safari Kenya group joining balloon safari packages to Masai Mara National Reserve and choose the best Masai Mara balloon safari for small groups/families of 2, 3 4/6 people flying tours in Kenya today!
3. Best Budget Price for Masai Mara Balloon Safari
Prices of balloon safari in Masai Mara National Reserve vary between $380 and $450 depending upon the location of the Masai Mara balloon flight. Midrange/Budget travellers should budget between $380 and $420, and high-end travellers should plan on spending at least $450 per flight, which includes park landing rates. Need to book a hot air Masai Mara Balloon Safari? It’s very easy with Bon Voyage Safaris, to make a booking contact us. We will then send you back confirmation of your reserved dates and the total price of your balloon safari in Kenya with payment details.
BEST TIME FOR A BALLOON SAFARI IN MASAI MARA
Time is the most important thing, on which hot air ballooning in Masai Mara depends. All our 2, 3 or 4/6 people Masai Mara balloon safari is generally organized from 4:30 am (at pre-dawn hours or early morning), and the reason for it is to have the best wildlife views. Most Masai Mara wildlife; mammals, amphibians, reptiles, and night birds are active during these times. As a result, they have the advantage of consuming resources without competition from other animals, making these times perfect for the balloon safari in Masai Mara.
Are you from English-speaking, French-speaking or Spanish-speaking countries? Join our family/ small group balloon safari for the magic of fly-in safari Kenya aboard a hot-air balloon safari over Masai Mara where every seat has a view! Imagine the sun rising at 6 am and your balloon safari is in the middle of the African savannah. Ready for a thrilling balloon safari adventure that will break the monotony of your life? Come fly with us! Contact us right now to book the best Masai Mara Balloon Safari in Kenya!
- Nairobi airport-hotel-airport transfers
- Park fees
- Accommodation with all meals on safari
- Game viewing drives in a 4x4 land cruiser jeep
- Bottled drinking water in tour vehicle
- The Flying Doctors Medical, Emergency & Rescue cover (For Private trips)
- Pick up and drop off at Nairobi airport or hotel
- Professional English Speaking Driver / Guides
- Flying Package Price Includes: Round-trip economy class airfare into Masai Mara, out of Nairobi Wilson Airport - 45-minute flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara.
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities & tips ($15 per day. Average industry practice)
OPTIONAL (EXTRAS) - ACTIVITIES TO DO ON A TOUR
- Hot air balloon safari ($450 per person)
- Night game drives ($120 per person)
- Masai village visit ($20 per person)
- Boat rides ($20 per person)
- Walk with the wild animals ($30 per person)
- 4x4 Wildlife Safari Jeep Tour
- African Safari Vacation Packages 2022
- Budget Fly Safari Masai Mara
- Budget Tours
- Fly-in Nairobi safari Masai Mara
- Group Kenya Tour Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Budget Safari offers
- Kenya & Tanzania Family Tours
- Kenya & Tanzania Safari on a Budget
- Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- Kenya Family Safari
- Kenya Tanzania Solo Tours
- Kenya Wildlife Safari Tours
- Masai Mara Fly-In Safari
- Masai Mara Safari
- Masai Mara Safari From Nairobi
- Unknown Type
- 10 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 10-DAY SAFARI IN KENYA AND TANZANIA
- 12-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 3-DAYS AMBOSELI SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 3-DAYS MASAI MARA SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 6 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 7 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 8-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 9 DAYS SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- FLY IN SAFARI MASAI MARA