Kenya Family Safari
MASAI MARA FAMILY SAFARI IN KENYA - KID-FRIENDLY WILDLIFE TOURS
Safari isn’t for families? Think again! Our Masai Mara Family Safari in Kenya combines various activities designed to get the whole family having fun – adults and children alike! No matter if you want to experience, big 5 animal game drives, lion tracking, great wildebeest migration, nature walk, or child-friendliness budget shared safaris, your personal guide will tailor each family safari to match the group.
What's Good About Masai Mara?
Established in 1961 as a wildlife sanctuary, this most visited national game reserve is home to numerous species of animals, including a large free-roaming elephant population, lion, leopard, buffalo, and more than 1.5 million wildebeests and hundreds of thousands of zebras, as well as elands and gazelles. crocodiles. Bird watching is a well-liked family activity with frequent sightings of species such as Lesser Kestrel, Ostrich, Corncrake, Grey crested Helmet Shrike, Madagascar Squacco Heron, White-headed Vulture, Saddle Billed Stork, and Secretary Birds, along with many interesting varieties of butterflies.
Masai Mara also houses the Mara River. You will find Mara River giants (Hippos and Nile Crocodiles), and, most importantly, the migration path of ungulates, is another suggested spot to satisfy your thirst for taking a 3-day Masai Mara Family Safari in Kenya.
For a real family safari treat, be sure to catch one of the splendid hot air balloon ride held each morning and during high seasons, when Masai Mara National Reserve is punctuated by over 1.5 million wildebeest, 400,000 zebra, 300,000 Grant’s and Thomson’s gazelle and 12,000 eland. A fun way to explore Masai Mara's massive plains, wildlife and rolling hills is as part of a cycle family safari, available free once inside.
Your kid-friendly wildlife tours: What to Expect
Masai Mara is one of Kenya’s most visited places and is famous for exciting kid-friendly wildlife tour activities starting from birding, hot air ballooning to short treks. With the fantastic animal scenery, Masai Mara is more than just a land of beauty and preserved savannah wilderness. This place is filled with a lot of excitement that attracts wildlife enthusiasts. If you’re willing to make some of the best memories of your family life in Kenya, then the below discussed places to visit inside Masai Mara in 2022 should be there in your checklist.
Our Masai Mara Family Safari in Kenya offers a bouquet of extraordinary experiences. Besides covering the best birding trails of Masai Mara, the 3-Day Masai Mara Family Safari in Kenya takes you on wildlife safaris in Mara Triangle, bird watching safari in Mara River, and a special visit to the Maasai People, one of the oldest inhabitants of East Africa. Wildlife tour is the mainstay of our Masai Mara Family Safari in Kenya, and everything else hovers around it. Starting with a short warm-up game drive in southwestern Kenya.
The fascinating majesty of preserved savannah wilderness will inspire adults and children alike during your Masai Mara family safari in Kenya. The sensational sound of nocturnal animals and birds feed into the captivating atmosphere to reveal tales of wilderness. Follow in the footsteps of famous big 5 animals and find an immersive ambiance that radiates from mystical landscape. The children can sample traditional Maasai beaded jewelry, while you sip customary drink cow blood, and indulge in the remarkable heritage of Maasi culture. Your Masai Mara family safari in Kenya will boast impressive insight into mammals, fish, birds, reptiles, and amphibians. Bon Voyage Kenya Safaris offers a variety of kid-friendly wildlife tours, tour operators, and child-friendliness budget shared safaris. Be sure to browse the wildlife trips reviews for Masai Mara family safari in Kenya.
Our Masai Mara Family Safaris in Kenya are designed as an adventure for the whole family! Your family will love getting a backstage pass to visit Masai Mara animal regions few travellers experience.
- Nairobi airport-hotel-airport transfers
- Park fees
- Accommodation with all meals on safari
- Game viewing drives in a 4x4 land cruiser jeep
- Bottled drinking water in tour vehicle
- The Flying Doctors Medical, Emergency & Rescue cover (For Private trips)
- Pick up and drop off at Nairobi airport or hotel
- Professional English Speaking Driver / Guides
- Flying Package Price Includes: Round-trip economy class airfare into Masai Mara, out of Nairobi Wilson Airport - 45-minute flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara.
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities & tips ($15 per day. Average industry practice)
OPTIONAL (EXTRAS) - ACTIVITIES TO DO ON A TOUR
- Hot air balloon safari ($450 per person)
- Night game drives ($120 per person)
- Masai village visit ($20 per person)
- Boat rides ($20 per person)
- Walk with the wild animals ($30 per person)
- 4x4 Wildlife Safari Jeep Tour
- African Safari Vacation Packages 2022
- Budget Fly Safari Masai Mara
- Budget Tours
- Fly-in Nairobi safari Masai Mara
- Group Kenya Tour Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Budget Safari offers
- Kenya & Tanzania Family Tours
- Kenya & Tanzania Safari on a Budget
- Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- Kenya Family Safari
- Kenya Tanzania Solo Tours
- Kenya Wildlife Safari Tours
- Masai Mara Fly-In Safari
- Masai Mara Safari
- Masai Mara Safari From Nairobi
- Unknown Type
- 10 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 10-DAY SAFARI IN KENYA AND TANZANIA
- 12-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 3-DAYS AMBOSELI SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 3-DAYS MASAI MARA SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 6 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 7 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 8-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 9 DAYS SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- FLY IN SAFARI MASAI MARA