MASAI MARA GROUP SAFARI TOUR KENYA
Join this captivating 3-days Masai Mara group safari tours Kenya to the famous Masai Mara National Reserve. Sometimes called ‘Maasai Mara’ due to its vast diversity of wildlife, this is the perfect safari for those seeking to capture the true spirit and beauty of this flourishing wildlife park. Bon Voyage Safaris offers a 3-day Masai Mara group safari tours Kenya for a maximum of 7 people, allowing for a more comfortable and intimate experience.
AMAZING MASAI MARA
Masai Mara is famous for its wildlife, shared 4x4 game drives, camping, and Maasai village visits. Masai Mara is all about beauty, elegance, and well known to be a romantic city. Join us on one of our 3-Days Masai Mara Group Safari Tours Kenya to explore this area of preserved savannah wilderness in southwestern Kenya, along the Tanzanian border with game drives, and taste the Maasai blood that gave this region its fame.
GROUP TOURS TO MASAI MARA
Starting in Nairobi, the capital of Kenya, you'll discover the incredible Masai Mara wildlife of the Mara Triangle and Mara River, followed by a full 4x4 game drive into the grassy plains. Roll your way through the migration paths enjoying animal views and driving through the Ololoolo escarpment. Breathe in the fresh air of the grassy plain, where lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras, and birds go on forever.
Meet local Maasai people and taste their cultures. Learn how to make fire the traditional way with wooden sticks and savor every local meal. Soak up the Ballon safari on Soak up — and fall in love with everything about this flourishing wildlife park. Join us for the Best of Masai Mara Group Safari Tours Kenya in 3 Days!
ABOUT OUR MASAI MARA GROUP SAFARI TOURS
Explore the otherworldly beauty of Masai Mara National Reserve on one of our expertly created 3-days Masai Mara group safari tours Kenya where you’ll travel alongside like-minded wildlife enthusiasts. You’ll travel in a comfortable 4x4 safari jeep with our expert local guide meaning you can sit back and relax knowing you’re in good hands.
When you book a 3-days Masai Mara group safari tours Kenya with Bon Voyage Safaris, you can expect:
- An authentic group safari experience operated by a local company
- An expert local guide to escort you and offer unique insights
- A maximum of 7 people in a spacious, Wi-Fi connected safari jeep.
- Rigorous hand hygiene and safety standards at all times during safari
- Handpicked accommodation for a comfortable and peaceful night stay
- 24/7 phone support during your Masai Mara group safari tours for peace of mind
WHY SHOULD I BOOK A GROUP TOUR?
For many safari-goers, a 3-days Masai Mara group safari tours Kenya is the perfect option. The group sizes allow the costs of the safari to be spread over more people, making this a more economic mode of travel when compared to a private safari. Even though you are not on a private safari, you will still be travelling with our knowledgeable, friendly guides. So you know that you will still get our service, and experience the best of Masai Mara National Reserve on our 3-days Masai Mara group safari tours Kenya.
Moreover, they will also be a great option for those that want to socialize with fellow travellers while in Masai Mara.
Picking a 3-days Masai Mara group safari tours Kenya with Bon Voyage Safaris comes with a few benefits:
1. MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE OF 7 PEOPLE
We have a maximum group size of 7 people in spacious 4x4 safari jeeps. This is a good group size dynamic and it means when we travel into the wilderness you can stay with the same group and the same passionate local guide.
2. DISCOVER THE BEST SPOTS
Our 3-days Masai Mara group safari tours Kenya are created to cover all the best wildlife spots at the right time of day. So you can be sure that each day in Masai Mara National Reserve is well spent.
Our 3-days Masai Mara group safari tours Kenya are a lot more affordable than private tour options since the price of the tour is split between the entire group.
MASAI MARA ANIMALS YOU SEE DURING GROUP SAFARI TOURS
Our group safari tours Kenya will take you to the most picturesque parts of Masai Mara that impress by their virgin beauty and variety of wildlife. With our safari group tours, you are sure to visit every imposing place and enjoy every breathtaking view worth seeing. From the nature thrills of a world-class region such as Mara North Conservancy to the vast wilderness that defines Masai Mara's exceptional wildlife, there is no shortage of sight-seeing opportunities in the Masai Mara National Reserve. Bon Voyage Safaris provide awesome views for small group joining safari Kenya of the Reserve's hidden regions and top wildlife attractions places.
ULTIMATE THINGS TO DO IN MASAI MARA WITH GROUPS
A 3-days Masai Mara group safari tours Kenya with Bon Voyage Kenya Safaris is an experience of a lifetime and the wildlife sights and memories will be ones you’ll always remember. Among the most interesting things to do in Masai Mara during group safari tours are:
- Visit the wondrous bird cliffs and wildlife in the Mara Triangle
- See the natural beauty of Masai Mara’s famous Mara Triangle, with its lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras, and much more
- Experience game drives through the grassy plain and see gigantic strolling black rhinos.
- Experience an optional bird-watching safari from the charming fishing River of Mara
- Enjoy the majestic Big 5 game animals of Mara Triangle & Mara North
- Photograph the Maasai villages and sweeping grassy plains of Mara Triangle
- Nairobi airport-hotel-airport transfers
- Park fees
- Accommodation with all meals on safari
- Game viewing drives in a 4x4 land cruiser jeep
- Bottled drinking water in tour vehicle
- The Flying Doctors Medical, Emergency & Rescue cover (For Private trips)
- Pick up and drop off at Nairobi airport or hotel
- Professional English Speaking Driver / Guides
- Flying Package Price Includes: Round-trip economy class airfare into Masai Mara, out of Nairobi Wilson Airport - 45-minute flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara.
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities & tips ($15 per day. Average industry practice)
OPTIONAL (EXTRAS) - ACTIVITIES TO DO ON A TOUR
- Hot air balloon safari ($450 per person)
- Night game drives ($120 per person)
- Masai village visit ($20 per person)
- Boat rides ($20 per person)
- Walk with the wild animals ($30 per person)
- 4x4 Wildlife Safari Jeep Tour
- African Safari Vacation Packages 2022
- Budget Fly Safari Masai Mara
- Budget Tours
- Fly-in Nairobi safari Masai Mara
- Group Kenya Tour Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Budget Safari offers
- Kenya & Tanzania Family Tours
- Kenya & Tanzania Safari on a Budget
- Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- Kenya Family Safari
- Kenya Tanzania Solo Tours
- Kenya Wildlife Safari Tours
- Masai Mara Fly-In Safari
- Masai Mara Safari
- Masai Mara Safari From Nairobi
- Unknown Type
- 10 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 10-DAY SAFARI IN KENYA AND TANZANIA
- 12-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 3-DAYS AMBOSELI SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 3-DAYS MASAI MARA SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 6 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 7 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 8-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 9 DAYS SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- FLY IN SAFARI MASAI MARA