BIRDING SAFARI KENYA TANZANIA
BIRDING SAFARI KENYA TANZANIA DESCRIPTION
Are you interested in watching rare bird species in their natural habitats? Would you like to enjoy the melodious singing of various songbirds, which touches the heart and heals the soul? Then, a unique birding safari from Bon Voyage Safaris is exactly what you need! We offer fantastic birding safaris Kenya that won’t leave indifferent anyone, regardless of his or her age. Our birding safaris Africa are an excellent chance to relax both physically and mentally among the breathtaking sceneries of the virgin African nature. Besides, the birding safari we provide can be used for educational purposes to acquaint your kids with a fascinating world of birds and animals, and make them fall in love with it once and for all.
Capture moments with the best birding tours in Kenya and Tanzania! Book a wildlife/birdwatching safari tour from Masai Mara, Serengeti to Lake Nakuru in a shared group/family jeep safaris to enjoy the beauty of the wilderness. Venture in iconic 7, 10, 12/14-Day group birdwatching safaris including Lake Nakuru bird sightings of the flamingo's, little egret, and a white pelican with encounters of both resident and migratory birds. A perfect group birding tour in Kenya and Tanzania for both Lake Nakuru birdlife & 7, 10, 12/14-Day Masai mara wildlife trip/drives, including Cape buffalo, zebra, waterbuck, and lion.
PERFECTLY ORGANIZED BIRDING SAFARIS KENYA
Being the worldwide recognized safari tour operator, Bon Voyage Safaris takes great care of your comfort during birding safaris Africa. We thoroughly plan every detail of your birding safari to make your experience with us the most pleasant and unforgettable. With our birding safaris Kenya Tanzania packages, you are guaranteed to get the best skilled and friendly travel guides, highly convenient transportation, comfortable living conditions suitable for people of all ages, and proper meals throughout your birding safari. What’s more, our birding safaris Africa are quite affordable for individuals and families with any budget. In a word, choosing Bon Voyage birding safari, you are sure to get a superb, well-organized tour to the heart of Africa at the most attractive price.
BIRDING SAFARIS AFRICA: WHAT TO EXPECT
Our birding safari tour is an amazing trip to the gorgeous Lake Nakuru National Park and the magnificent Masai Mara Game Reserve. During birding safaris Kenya Tanzania, we take you to the most picturesque places untouched by civilization, where hundreds of rare bird and animal species have found their safe shelter.
Lake Nakuru Birding Safaris Africa
Lake Nakuru National Park: A popular Kenyan birding safari holiday destination, famous for its rich birdlife; (white pelican, flamingo, Hottentot teal) and wildlife with stunning natural scenery. Join our 7, 10, 12/14-Day birding safaris Kenya & Tanzania and make amazing discoveries about birds. Discover how these vertebrate animals are adapted for flight and feeding in their natural habitat.
3-Day Masai Mara Birding Safari
With over 470 species of birds, our 3 Days Masai Mara wildlife safari has really excellent birds for the bird watcher, from migrants to birds of prey. Major Masai Mara three days birding safari sights include secretary birds, hornbills, crowned cranes, vultures, marabou storks, ostriches among others. These birding areas make Masai Mara Game Reserve really an excellent birding and wildlife place for groups or families with small children to visit on a bird-watching safari trip in Kenya and Tanzania.
7 Days Wildlife/Birdwatching Tours & Safari Booking Offer
- 2, 4, 6, 12/14 Person Wildlife/Birdwatching Safari Tours in Kenya $ 899 per person
- Group of 4 people $ 750 per person, Group of 6 people $ 690 per person
- Inclusive 7-day safari/transport in a shared/private7-Passenger 4 x 4 jeep
- 6 nights safari accommodation with all meals as per the itinerary.
WILDLIFE & BIRDING SAFARI IN KENYA & TANZANIA: ITINERARY 2022
Day 1: Nairobi - Lake Nakuru National Park
Pick up from airport or hotel within Nairobi for a transfer to Serene Nairobi Hotel by 0730hrs for the wildlife and birding safari briefing, depart on a morning bird watching drive to Lake Nakuru National Park for first day Lake Nakuru birding tours and visit holidays. A full day birding holidays & game drive with an opportunity of seeing millions of Greater & Lesser Flamingo besides thousands of other bird sightings include The Great White Pelican, Little Grebe, as well as rare Martial Eagle, Lesser Kestrel & Madagascar Squacco Heron. At Lake Nakuru Safari you may also encounter wild-game like the waterbucks, buffalo, warthog, hippo, and lion among others.
- Overnight (Full Board): Ziwa Bush Lodge
Day 2: Lake Nakuru - Kakamega Forest For Wildlife & Birding Safari Tour
Kakamega forest has over 360 species of birds, 350 species of plants & 400 species of butterflies. Live Kakamega birding tours include Grey Parrot, Blue Headed Bee Eater, Black Billed Turaco, Turners Eremomela. And Forest mammals like Bushpig, Giant Forest Hedge Hog, night Flying squirrels, Colobus Monkey, Debrazzar Monkey, Potto, Clawless and sightings of snakes including; Forest Cobra, Rhinoceros Horned Viper, and Gabon Viper.
- Overnight (Full Board): Rondo Retreat
Day 3: Full Day Kakamega Forest
Depart on a morning game drive for Lake Victoria birding tours and with boat rides in search of endangered birds Papyrus Gonolek, Papyrus Yellow Warbler, and hippos. Along the cyperus papyrus vegetation of Dunga beach our birding safaris Kenya offer excellent views of Greater Swamp Warbler, White-winged Warbler, Little Egret, Papyrus Gonolek, Swamp Flycatcher, other birds includes Kingfisher, Whiskered Terns, Yellow-billed Stork, White-winged, African Skimmer, Red-chested, African Thrush, Black-headed Gonolek, Copper Sunbirds and Slender-billed with varying mammals like; Crocodiles, Warthog & hippos among others visible on Lake Victoria during the boat-ride.
- Overnight (Full Board): Imperial Hotel, Kisumu
Day 4: Kakamega Forest - Lake victoria
From Rusinga Island safari at Rusinga Island Lodge to Ruma Park safari holidays; A sanctuary for the endangered roan antelope, Rothschild’s giraffe, serval cat, buffalo, Jackson’s hartebeest hyena, impala, and vervet monkey among other mammals, reptiles & plant life and best of Ruma bird-watching safaris. Ruma park safari tours! a haven of Blue swallows.
- Overnight (Full Board): Nyati Campsite / Oribi House / Rusinga Island Lodge
Day 5: Lake Victoria - To Masai Mara
Depart on a morning game drive for Masai Mara birding visit holiday tours to Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Overnight (Full Board): Imperial Hotel, Kisumu
Day 6: Full Day in Masai Mara Game Reserve For Wildlife Safari
Masai Mara birding safari. Masai Mara Game Reserve has over 460 species of birds, from Kori bustard, Secretary bird, Sooty chat, Usambiro barbet to Rufous-bellied. Have a full day Masai Mara birds safaris and forest birding holidays with promising sightings of mammals (lion, rhinoceros, elephant, Cape buffalo and leopard).
- Overnight (Full Board): AA Lodge Mara
Day 7: Masai Mara - Lake Naivasha - Nairobi
A full day birding tour drive that will reveal to you the best of Lake Naivasha birding safari holidays. With over 300 species of birds, other birding safari sightings include predatory herons, goliath heron, pink-backed pelicans, pink backed gregarious pelicans & kingfishers with greater & lesser flamingos at the shores with wild games like; waterbucks, hippos & Warthog among others.
After breakfast, venture in the last views of Lake Naivasha Bird watching safari holidays and as you depart back to Nairobi
- Drop off at the Airport/ hotel within Nairobi.
A (7) days, & (6) nights Birding Safaris Africa
The birding safari begins and ends in Nairobi
- Transport in a 7 seater custom made 4 x 4 Land cruiser tour jeep with pop-up roof - Each person is guaranteed a window
- Services of a professional English, Français, Español speaking guides.
- Six night’s accommodation
- All meals are included during birding safaris Africa, from lunch on day 1 through breakfast on the last day.
- Nairobi airport-hotel-airport transfers
- Accommodation with all meals on safari
- Game viewing drives in a 4x4 land cruiser jeep
- Park entrance fees and taxes
- Bottled drinking water in tour vehicle
- The Flying Doctors Medical, Emergency and Rescue cover
- Pick up and drop off at Nairobi airport or hotel
- Professional English Speaking Driver / Guides
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities & tips (USD 15 per day. Average industry practice)
OPTIONAL (EXTRAS) - ACTIVITIES TO DO ON A TOUR
- Hot air balloon safari (USD 450 per person)
- Night game drives (USD 120 per person)
- Masai village visit (USD 20 per person)
- Boat rides (USD 20 per person)
- Walk with the wild animals (USD 30 per person)
- 4x4 Wildlife Safari Jeep Tour
- African Safari Vacation Packages 2022
- Budget Fly Safari Masai Mara
- Budget Tours
- Fly-in Nairobi safari Masai Mara
- Group Kenya Tour Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Budget Safari offers
- Kenya & Tanzania Family Tours
- Kenya & Tanzania Safari on a Budget
- Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- Kenya Family Safari
- Kenya Wildlife Safari Tours
- Masai Mara Fly-In Safari
- Masai Mara Safari Experience
- Masai Mara Safari From Nairobi
- Small Group Kenya Tanzania Safari
- 10 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 10-DAY SAFARI IN KENYA AND TANZANIA
- 12-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 14-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 3 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 6 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 7 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 7-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 8-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 9 DAYS SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- FLY IN SAFARI MASAI MARA