8-DAY PRIVATE KENYA TANZANIA SAFARI TOURS
PRIVATE KENYA TANZANIA SAFARI JEEP TOUR OVERVIEW
Take your seat into the 4WD Land Cruiser safari jeep and experience East Africas most diverse and greatest landscapes – Plains, hills, the famous Great Rift Valley, and the infamous Mara River – right here at your fingertips.
Join in our private Tanzania Jeep Safari by 7-Passenger Land Cruiser and cut costs while retaining the freedom to visit East Africa's greatest landscapes and key wildlife attractions in your own time. Many of our affordable 8-day Kenya Tanzania Safari options include practical money-saving Nairobi city transfers to locations such as Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and the Nairobi Serena Hotel.
TANZANIA LAND CRUISER SAFARI JEEP: WHAT TO EXPECT
Our 4WD Tanzania jeep safari by Land Cruiser depart conveniently from Nairobi Westlands, and is easily reachable by taxi or public transport. The private 8-Day Kenya Tanzania Safari include a VAST variety of famous wildlife sights and locations stretching from the far south at Masai Mara National Reserve all the way out to Serengeti National Park in the north – and, of course, all the regular safari highlights in between! One of the things that makes 7-Passenger Land Cruiser jeep a great choice is that travelers can choose how many passenger seats to book, based on your own personal budget and numbers.
TOP PLACES TO VISIT WITH A 4WD LAND CRUISER JEEP TOUR IN EAST AFRICA
Maybe you have heard people talking of a private 4WD Land Cruiser jeep tour across East Africa, and you want to succumb in the 8 Days Kenya Tanzania Safari. How is it even possible? With the help of Bon Voyage Kenya safaris, much wildlife adventure awaits you. All you need is to contact us and spare a couple of hours for this great 4x4 safari deal. Depending on your flexibility, you can choose the best places to visit on a private 4WD Land Cruiser jeep tour from the top destinations listed below.
Ngorongoro Crater – 1 Night
Are you visiting East Africa for the first time? Is your heart moved by the desire to protect Nature? Then, you will definitely fall in love with the next destination of our Kenya Tanzania safari jeep tour. Situated immediately to the south of Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania is a mind-bogglingly amazing place filled up with wildlife year-round. This gorgeous and peaceful place, with more than 30,000 animal species, is known as “the Garden of Eden” for its striking beauty. It also proudly bears the title of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa, protected by UNESCO. A guided 8 Days private Kenya & Tanzania Safari will deliver you one-on-one to a world-known largest intact caldera.
SERENGETI SIGHTSEEING 4X4 LAND CRUISER JEEP TOUR "POP UP TOP SAFARI JEEP"
Create your own private 8-day Kenya Tanzania safari itinerary, go over Serengeti's ecosystem on your own, and visit the most characteristic wildebeest migration paths of East Africa. Crocodile-infested Grumeti River, Lobo Hills, and Moru Kopjes are some of the most symbolic places in Serengeti National Park that you must visit on a 4x4 Tanzania jeep safari tour.
Get on and off the 4x4 pop up top Land Cruiser safari jeep as many times as you wish during your private 8-day Kenya Tanzania safari for a comprehensive wildlife sightseeing tour of Serengeti National Park.
- Get to know more about the annual migration of wildebeest and zebra of Serengeti with a 4WD Tanzania jeep safari tour such as Northern Land Cruiser Jeep Safari, which takes about an hour and a half and presents the core of the reserves and its fantastic, well-preserved wildlife.
- Visit Moru Kopjes to enjoy the trails and view some of the local wildlife, including more than 350 bird species, black rhinos, gong rock, and Maasai paintings on a 4WD pop up top Land Cruiser safari jeep.
- In the grassy southern plains of Serengeti, brush up on Grumeti River by taking a group/family 4x4 Land Cruiser jeep tour of Big 5 game (buffalo, lion, rhinoceros, elephant, and leopard) and the migratory birds of Serengeti National Park.
8-DAY PRIVATE KENYA & TANZANIA SAFARI TOURS: ITINERARY 2022/2023
Arrive in Nairobi:
A private luxury 4x4 airport transfer vehicle will be arranged to bring you to your hotel in Nairobi for some rest and relaxation after your 8-hour flight.
DAY 1: NAIROBI TO LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
Our exciting Kenya Tanzania safari tour begins in Nairobi. Upon arrival at the Nairobi airport, meet and greet with our local Bon Voyage Kenya safari representative at baggage claim. Take in the unparalleled Nairobi city views from the iconic Landcruiser safari vehicle. Enjoy the 4-hour ride in the air-conditioned 4WD Land Cruiser jeep and admire the sweeping views of Lake Naivasha and Lake Elementaita from this 7-Passenger 4WD Land Cruiser safari jeep.
We will reach Lake Nakuru in time for lunch. Check into your lodge. Indulge in the birding, nature walks, and lion spotting experiences at Lake Nakuru National Park and then return to your lodge to spend the night.
- Overnight (Full Board): Ziwa Bush Lodge
DAY 2: LAKE NAKURU TO MASAI MARA PRIVATE 4WD LAND CRUISER JEEP SAFARI
After breakfast at the lodge, culminate your 8-Day Kenya Tanzania safari tour by leaving on your road trip via 4WD Land Cruiser jeep to Masai Mara National Reserve. Enjoy a four-hour private jeep drive through the beautiful geographic trenches of the Great Rift Valley. Upon reaching Masai Mara, check into the Mara Sopa Lodge and unwind with your group/family. Hit the sparkling Mara River and Mara Triangle of Masai Mara to take in the wildlife sights and sounds of everything that is Southern Masai Mara. Return to your lodge for overnight stay.
- Overnight (Full Board): Mara Sopa Lodge
DAY 3: FULL-DAY KENYA JEEP SAFARI TOUR TO MASAI MARA
The 3rd day of our thrilling Kenya Tanzania safari tour is entirely dedicated to exploring abundant wildlife of Masai Mara. Once you have enjoyed a delicious breakfast, proceed to visit the Mara River. The attraction is formed by the staggering force of massive grazing animals (wildebeest, zebras, and gazelles) and boasts of wildlife-filled savanna scenery. The place is also dotted by birds and the Big Five game animals: lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and Cape buffalo that gleam with icons. Once the day has fascinated you with its wildlife attractions, relish dinner and sleep into your cozy king-size beds onboard for the night.
- Overnight (Full Board): Mara Sopa Lodge
DAY 4: MASAI MARA TO SERENGETI
After you enjoy breakfast at the Mara Sopa Lodge in Masai Mara and check out, our Kenya and Tanzania safari tour continues. Hit the Trans Mara Highway to Namanga Border and board your 4WD Tanzania jeep safari. On reaching Serengeti hop on the afternoon Southern jeep tour as you drive past notable wildlife attractions in the Park. Check into your lodge and spend the night in Serengeti National Park.
- Overnight (Full Board): Serengeti Wild Camp
DAY 5: FULL-DAY TANZANIA JEEP SAFARI TO SERENGETI
Relish a nutritious full breakfast and enjoy a 8-day Kenya Tanzania safari tour offer for groups or families to northern Serengeti. This is an important animal park known for its massive annual migration of wildebeest and zebra. Here, you can watch Great Migration - the annual migration of giant herds of grazers across Northern Tanzania and Kenya. You can also choose to partake in various group/family excursions here such as wildlife adventure 4x4 Land Cruiser jeep safari tour, adventure walks, and nature sightseeing.
- Overnight (Full Board): Serengeti Wild Camp
DAY 6: SERENGETI TO NGORONGORO CRATER
The 6th day of your Kenya Tanzania safari tour will grant you unforgettable emotions caused by the breathtaking landscapes of Ngorongoro Crater and a wide variety of animal species inhabiting this fascinating place. Savor a lovely full breakfast and checkout from the Serengeti Wild Camp. Now, visit Ngorongoro Crater. After visiting this attraction, board a combined 4x4 Tanzania jeep safari tour that will take you to Olduvai Gorge. Delight in nature trails through the regions of Olduvai Gorge - one of the most important paleoanthropological sites in the world, defined by its early human evolution and artifacts. Later, enjoy dinner served onboard at Rhino lodge.
- Overnight (Full Board): Rhino Lodge
DAY 7: NGORONGORO TO ARUSHA
After a ravishing full breakfast, get ready for transfer to Arusha (Equator Hote). The Tanzania safari tour guide will come to pick you up from Rhino Lodge at 7 am. On the relaxing 4x4 Tanzania jeep safari ride to the Arusha town enjoy with your group or family.
- Overnight (Full Board): Equator Hotel, Arusha
DAY 8: ARUSHA – NAIROBI
Wake up to a healthy, full breakfast and get charged up for an exciting day. Today you’ll go for a sightseeing Tanzania jeep safari tour from Kenya. The Kenyan local guide will pick you up at 11:40 am from Namanga border.
After the border crossing, embark on a Hop-On Hop-off combined 4x4 Tanzania jeep safari tour ride to famous landmarks in Kenya. You will be dropped at the Nairobi Airport to catch your flight to the onward destination as this 8-Day Kenya Tanzania safari tour wraps up today.
- Drop off at the Airport/ hotel within Nairobi.
- Nairobi airport-hotel-airport transfers
- Park fees
- Accommodation with all meals on safari
- Game viewing drives in a 4x4 land cruiser jeep
- Bottled drinking water in tour vehicle
- The Flying Doctors Medical, Emergency & Rescue cover (For Private trips)
- Pick up and drop off at Nairobi airport or hotel
- Professional English Speaking Driver / Guides
- Flying Package Price Includes: Round-trip economy class airfare into Masai Mara, out of Nairobi Wilson Airport - 45-minute flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara.
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities & tips ($15 per day. Average industry practice)
OPTIONAL (EXTRAS) - ACTIVITIES TO DO ON A TOUR
- Hot air balloon safari ($450 per person)
- Night game drives ($120 per person)
- Masai village visit ($20 per person)
- Boat rides ($20 per person)
- Walk with the wild animals ($30 per person)
- 4x4 Wildlife Safari Jeep Tour
- African Safari Vacation Packages 2022
- Budget Fly Safari Masai Mara
- Budget Tours
- Fly-in Nairobi safari Masai Mara
- Group Kenya Tour Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Budget Safari offers
- Kenya & Tanzania Family Tours
- Kenya & Tanzania Safari on a Budget
- Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- Kenya Family Safari
- Kenya Tanzania Solo Tours
- Kenya Wildlife Safari Tours
- Masai Mara Fly-In Safari
- Masai Mara Safari
- Masai Mara Safari From Nairobi
- Unknown Type
- 10 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 10-DAY SAFARI IN KENYA AND TANZANIA
- 12-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 3-DAYS AMBOSELI SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 3-DAYS MASAI MARA SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 6 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 7 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 8-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 9 DAYS SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- FLY IN SAFARI MASAI MARA