SMALL GROUP SAFARI TOURS KENYA, TANZANIA – 10 PEOPLE SHARING TOUR
Dreaming of an exciting adventure in the remote place that strikes with its sheer beauty? Want to find yourself among breathtaking views with the companions who share your keen interest in exploring abundant wildlife of Africa? Then, group safari tours Kenya, Tanzania are precisely what you need. Combined safari across Kenya and Tanzania is a thrilling experience available to everyone with Bon Voyage Safaris. And how better to enjoy it than with a small group joining safari of like-minded travelers? Take to the road with a smaller group of safari companions, exploring Kenya and Tanzania together on a 7, 8, 9 10/12-Day intimate best-guided 10 people sharing tour at the most attractive price.
Bon Voyage Safaris offers the best 10-day small group joining safari Kenya Tanzania that is perfect for the first-time traveler, or for those seeking a comprehensive wildlife discovery on a low budget. Our Kenya Tanzania small group safari tours take care of every detail from the moment you land, and 7, 8, 9 10/12-day safari itineraries are expertly designed to take in all the key animal sights and hidden natural wonders of Kenya Tanzania National Parks and are a simple way to access wildlife areas that would otherwise be difficult or costly to reach independently.
EXPLORE KENYA & TANZANIA WITH AN INTIMATE GROUP
It’s not a secret that the majority of tour operators nowadays offer safari group tours for large groups that could include up to 20 travelers. Frankly speaking, during such group joining tours, it’s rather difficult to have quality rest and enjoy your journey in full. Constant noise and inconveniences caused by a large number of people around you are simply unavoidable. However, this will never happen if you choose group safari tours Kenya, Tanzania from Bon Voyage Safaris. We are here to grant you top travelling experience that guarantees only positive emotions and unforgettable rest. We offer you the best way to explore Kenya and Tanzania. It’s a 7, 8, 9 10/12-day small group joining safari Kenya, Tanzania. With 10-people or less, your Kenya Tanzania sharing tour will feel personalized and intimate, and you will feel like a part of one close-knit family.
To have a safari across Kenya and Tanzania is to have an unforgettable wildlife adventure. But it’s who you have a safari with that makes the journey so fun. Instead of the large crowds usually associated with a hectic guided tour, our 10-day safari itineraries usually have a more intimate small group joining safari of 10 people.
With such a small number of 10 people in your group, it’s so easy to get to know everyone, and you won’t be fighting for a good animal view at each destination during your 7, 8, 9 10/12-day small group joining safari Kenya, Tanzania, either. Moreover, it will give your tour guide the chance to give you a more personal wildlife experience when looking after a smaller group.
BOOK SMALL GROUP SAFARI TOURS FROM BON VOYAGE SAFARIS
Want to travel to Kenya and Tanzania with your friends? Then look no further! Bon Voyage Safaris can arrange the best-guided 10 people Kenya Tanzania sharing tour that offers a perfect opportunity to meet fellow like-minded companions with whom you can freely share ideas and try something new. Meeting new friends during the 7, 8, 9 10/12-day small group joining safari Kenya, Tanzania will not only ensure the most pleasant traveling experience but will also expand your connections across the globe.
Moreover, Bon Voyage Safaris will take good care of your comfortable living conditions at very minimal costs during group safari tours Kenya, Tanzania. We guarantee convenient group shared accommodations in low-cost budget hotels and lodges nestled at the epicenter of serene wilderness, giving you a perfect opportunity to recapture lifetime memories away from the crowded streets. Our 7, 8, 9 10/12-day small group safari tours are a crucial ingredient for families and groups to bond on a budget-friendly price with Bon Voyage Kenya safari guides. So, choose to book the 7, 8, 9 10/12-day Kenya Tanzania sharing tour to receive amazing 2020/2021 deals for 10-people trip.
THE BENEFITS OF SMALL GROUP SAFARI TOURS KENYA, TANZANIA
Our small group safari tours Kenya, Tanzania are definitely the best option for those who want to get unsurpassed traveling experience and come back full of incredible emotions and long-lasting memories. Please take a look at our 7, 8, 9 10/12-day small group joining safari Kenya, Tanzania benefits below for some inspiration. We're certain you'll love this best-guided 10 people Kenya Tanzania sharing tour experience.
1. INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION FROM THE LOCAL TOUR GUIDE.
The major benefit of the small group safari tours Kenya, Tanzania is that the local tour guide will give each traveler the attention that they deserve. We believe that personal attention is key to an outstanding 7, 8, 9 10/12-day Kenya Tanzania sharing tour experience, and our safari guides’ love of travel is equaled only by their desire to share their expertise, knowledge, and supportive spirit with their travelers. From suggestions for wildlife top attraction areas to little known Mara River tour to explore, to game drives, our local guides offer their personal service to each traveler.
2. MEETING LIKE-MINDED TRAVELERS.
Wondering how to make new friends while traveling? Join our group safari tours Kenya! Discover all the reasons why you'll make new friends for life on a 3-day small group joining safari. With a maximum group size of 10 people, travelers get to know each other well within the first few days of the 7, 8, 9 10/12-day trip, and a great group of people can enhance the enjoyment of the wildlife adventure immeasurably and build lasting relationships with the new safari companions.
3. SMALL GROUP JOINING SAFARI FOR SPECIAL INTERESTS
Wondering how to make new friends while traveling? Join our group safari tours Kenya, Tanzania! Discover all the reasons why you'll make new friends for life on a 10-day small group joining safari. With a maximum group size of 10 people, travelers get to know each other well within the first few days of the 7, 8, 9 10/12-day trip, and a great group of people can enhance the enjoyment of the wildlife adventure immeasurably and build lasting relationships with the new safari companions.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON SMALL GROUP SAFARI TOURS KENYA, TANZANIA?
At Bon Voyage Safaris, we specialize in utilizing the advantages of the small group joining safari to explore exotic locations across Kenya Tanzania National Parks. This way, you will experience each attraction in a meaningful way to create not only fond memories but gain a strong understanding of the Kenya Tanzania wilderness areas.
Here’s why you should consider a 7, 8, 9 10/12-day Kenya Tanzania sharing tour for your next adventure to Kenya and Tanzania.
- A small group of fellow travelers (usually consisting of 6 to 10 people)
- The tour guide usually has an intimate knowledge of the top wildlife attraction areas you are visiting
- A smaller 4 x 4 jeep (7-seater jeep) with pop up top means ease of access to wilderness areas.
WHO DO OUR SMALL GROUP JOINING TOURS SUIT BEST?
At Bon Voyage Safaris, we take much care that there really is a 7, 8, 9 10/12-day small group joining safari Kenya, Tanzania among our safari group tours to suit every taste. However, many travelers who join our thrilling group safari tours Kenya, Tanzania fit the following profiles:
- Has a particular interest in big 5 animals and mammals, birds, nature, etc. and wants to include their hobby with their 7, 8, 9 10/12-day small group joining safari Kenya, tanzania.
- Travelers who prefer to have everything arranged on their behalf but don’t want to join a large coach safari with 20+ other tourists.
KENYA AND TANZANIA REGIONS YOU WILL VISIT DURING SMALL GROUP SAFARI TOURS
Our group safari tours Kenya, Tanzania will take you to the most picturesque parts of East Africa that impress by their virgin beauty and variety of wildlife. With our safari group tours, you are sure to visit every imposing place and enjoy every breathtaking view worth seeing. From the nature thrills of a world-class region such as Mara North Conservancy to the vast wilderness that defines East Africa's exceptional wildlife, there is no shortage of sight-seeing opportunities in the Kenya Tanzania wildlife parks. Bon Voyage Safaris provide awesome views for small group joining safari Kenya, Tanzania of the Reserve's hidden regions and top wildlife attractions places.
The Serengeti National Park, Masai Mara, and Ngorongoro Conservation Area are by far the most popular small group joining safari destinations for wildlife enthusiasts and conservation professionals, particularly for those with interest in animals and plants.
ULTIMATE THINGS TO DO IN KENYA AND TANZANIA WITH SMALL GROUPS
Planning a trip to Kenya and Tanzania? Join in the best 10-day small group joining safari Kenya, Tanzania. We feature the best 4x4 road trips, low-cost accommodation, and top things to do in Kenya and Tanzania with small groups. Among the most interesting things to do in Kenya and Tanzania during group joining tours are:
- Balloon Safari – Enjoy a spectacular wildlife view to the top of the Maasai Mara-Serengeti Ecosystem with many breathtaking viewpoints and trails.
- Maasai Village Tour – Enjoy amazing views of the Maasai dance and fire-making skills by the Maasai Warriors.
- Guided Nature Walks to Mara River – Soak in fresh air and peace and quiet as you wander the Mara river's trails.
- Campfire Building – You can tell ghost stories, sing campfire songs and cook local foods and baked potatoes while sitting around a bonfire with small groups.
So, don’t miss your chance to visit one of the most fascinating places in the world with group safari tours Kenya, Tanzania. Contact us right now to book a memorable trip in a pleasant company of like-minded travelers.
- Nairobi airport-hotel-airport transfers
- Park fees
- Accommodation with all meals on safari
- Game viewing drives in a 4x4 land cruiser jeep
- Bottled drinking water in tour vehicle
- The Flying Doctors Medical, Emergency & Rescue cover (For Private trips)
- Pick up and drop off at Nairobi airport or hotel
- Professional English Speaking Driver / Guides
- Flying Package Price Includes: Round-trip economy class airfare into Masai Mara, out of Nairobi Wilson Airport - 45-minute flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara.
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities & tips ($15 per day. Average industry practice)
OPTIONAL (EXTRAS) - ACTIVITIES TO DO ON A TOUR
- Hot air balloon safari ($450 per person)
- Night game drives ($120 per person)
- Masai village visit ($20 per person)
- Boat rides ($20 per person)
- Walk with the wild animals ($30 per person)
- 4x4 Wildlife Safari Jeep Tour
- African Safari Vacation Packages 2022
- Budget Fly Safari Masai Mara
- Budget Tours
- Fly-in Nairobi safari Masai Mara
- Group Kenya Tour Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Budget Safari offers
- Kenya & Tanzania Family Tours
- Kenya & Tanzania Safari on a Budget
- Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- Kenya Family Safari
- Kenya Tanzania Solo Tours
- Kenya Wildlife Safari Tours
- Masai Mara Fly-In Safari
- Masai Mara Safari
- Masai Mara Safari From Nairobi
- Unknown Type
- 10 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 10-DAY SAFARI IN KENYA AND TANZANIA
- 12-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 3-DAYS AMBOSELI SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 3-DAYS MASAI MARA SAFARI FROM NAIROBI
- 6 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 7 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA
- 8-DAY SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- 9 DAYS SAFARI IN TANZANIA AND KENYA
- FLY IN SAFARI MASAI MARA